WELCOME TO SOUTHWEST NEPHROLOGY ASSOCIATES!
At Southwest Nephrology Associates, we know that our kidneys are two of the most important organs and that their health can impact the condition of the entire body. Our team of highly skilled nephrologists bring years of experience and training to the Houston area, with locations in Southwest Houston, Sugarland, Richmond, Katy, and West Houston. Our clinics were founded nearly 40 years ago in an effort to provide local residents with the renal treatment options required to meet a wide range of needs.
Each of our convenient clinic location offers the services that we believe our patients need to enjoy optimal overall health. We focus on providing the information and education necessary to promote the correct treatment of kidney disease and other conditions. Our services include the following:
- Regular checkups
- Nutrition education
- Monthly educational classes
We provide treatment for ailments ranging from chronic kidney disease to acute kidney failure. Any time renal health is a concern, many primary care physicians refer patients to our clinic.
Call Your Houston Nephrologist Today
At Southwest Nephrology, we are dedicated to the well being of the entire community. Each member of our team is committed to providing top-of-the-line services to every individual patient. Our attention to personal needs has left us with many loyal patients. Call us today at 713-270-4545 to schedule an appointment.
The staff and doctors of Southwest Nephrology wish to thank you for your patience during these unprecedented times. We are currently seeing patients in the office as well as via telehealth. We are observing the following measures:
- Our doctors and staff are all wearing masks when they visit with you and practicing social distancing. We are screening all the employees upon coming to the clinic.
- We are diligently sanitizing the waiting rooms and exam rooms before and after clinic and in between patients.
- We are managing office visits by spreading out the schedule throughout the day to minimize exposure and to allow for as much as social distancing in the waiting room as possible.
Upon your visit to the office, please observe the following:
- You will be required to wear face masks and if you don’t have one, we will provide one for you.
- Please try to limit to only 1 family member/ caregiver to accompany you. Please DO NOT bring children with you.
- Our staff will check your temperature when you check in, as well as your companion who will be with you in the exam room.
We are sending appointment reminders as well as confirmation email/ calls/ texts to remind you of your appointment time, approximate co-pay/ co-insurance payment amount. Please bear with us as we enforce this to lessen the unwarranted release of information when you check in, thus complying with HIPAA.
We will continue to keep you informed by following the CDC guidelines as we navigate through this pandemic.
Thank you and keep safe,
From the doctors and staff of SW Nephrology